A Seasoned and Experienced Maryland Criminal Defense Lawyer
Referring to Maryland criminal lawyer Robert C. Bonsib Esq. in his successful defense of an FBI agent charged in federal court with criminal conspiracy to violate civil rights and to counsel for co-defendants, the Washington Post reported “jurors were clearly impressed with the criminal defense attorneys” commenting that “they were really sharp” and “you could tell they have been around a long time.”
Accomplished Maryland and Washington DC criminal defense attorney Robert C. Bonsib Esq. is a member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys’ Association, the Maryland State Bar Association, and the Prince George’s County Bar Association. For an experienced trial and appeals attorney with more than 35 years of experience in providing professional and aggressive defense to his clients Contact Robert C. Bonsib Esq.
Defending Against Felony and Misdemeanor Charges
- Attorney Robert C. Bonsib Esq. has extensive experience handling all types of criminal matters from misdemeanor crimes and felony charges in Maryland and the District of Columbia to the most complex of federal financial crimes and grand jury investigations. He has the experience and trial skills to effectively defend you against serious criminal charges, including: Violent crimes — homicide, aggravated assault and domestic violence
- White collar crime — corruption, fraud and theft
- Sex crimes — sexual assault and Internet sex crimes
- DUI and vehicular homicide — DUI/DWI defense and fatal accidents due to alcohol use
- Narcotic and drug charges — trafficking, possession of heroin, cocaine, pot and other illegal substances
Robert C. Bonsib Esq. has also handled dozens of appeals before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit, the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia, the Maryland Court of Appeals and Maryland Court of Special Appeals, and the Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia. He is prepared to help you navigate through the criminal justice system, while seeking to protect your constitutional rights.
Attorney Robert C. Bonsib Esq. is a fellow in the American College of Trial Lawyers. Membership is by invitation only and is limited to trial lawyers recognized by their colleagues to be at the top one percent of their field. He is also a member of:
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys’ Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Prince George’s County Bar Association
If you select Attorney Robert C. Bonsib to represent you, you will have an experienced and battle-tested lawyer to represent you in the courtroom.
Contact a Highly Skilled Criminal Defense Attorney
Whether you are accused of committing a drug offense or a white collar crime, attorney Robert C. Bonsib Esq. has the skills and tenacity to help secure your legal rights. Contact his Maryland law office today for an aggressive and professional defense.